The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) recently released its 2015 Kitchen & Bath Design Trends report highlighting the top 10 overall kitchen design trends it expects to see this year, including:
1. Clean with an overall contemporary feeling. A fusion of styles and multiple colors in one kitchen
2. European-styled cabinets
3. Multiples of appliances in one kitchen
4. The rise of steam ovens.
5. Furniture-look pieces.
6. Outdoor kitchens.
7. Fewer standard kitchen tables, replaced by counters or tall gathering tables.
8. TVs and docking stations.
9. Wine refrigerators.
10. Focus on the user experience, from easy maintenance to accessible design. Considering the needs of all users in the space, including pets.
More details, including product trends, are included in the full 2015 NKBA Kitchen & Bath Design Trends report available free to NKBA members on NKBA.org.
Here at Habersham, as our orders for custom kitchens continue to grow, we are certainly seeing all of these trends –and then some. More and more, today’s homeowners are looking to truly express their own personality and sense of style throughout the home environment. With our virtually unlimited custom capabilities, we love working with our designer and homeowner clients to help make their dream homes a reality.
Contact us today to learn more!